LIBRARY ETAP CABLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamador

Industrial
Apr 1, 2019
ES
Hi all,

I am new in the forum, and I wonder if you could provide cables library...
I need to create a raceway with 9 circuits for a photovoltaic plant using prysmiam group cable...
I would like to know if we have an specific link where we could find a file .lb to add to ETAP

Thanks in advance ;)

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi jamador
All Prysmain cable libraries are available in ETAP for your ready reference.
As I know there are three (3) types available which are Prysmain, PrysBS6622 and PrysFFS110.
When you design your raceway and placing cable in the RW. In the cable editor, you need to tick "Link to Library" to choose your cable source.

If you're looking for other than above mentioned available in ETAP library, then I would suggest to contact manufacturer (Prysmain) or OTI (ETAP) for additional library file.

Hi ElecEE8,

Thanks for your response but these cables are not available, I find only the PrysBS6622 and the features of the cable are different from the once which appears in my datasheets. I would be happy if any of you have something similar to the one I provide in the link.

Thanks in advance,

Jamador

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=a6191f7c-27a4-4f67-8418-913a18baa6d0&file=Cable_BT_XZ1(S)_AL_VOLTALENE_FLAMEX_CPRO.v18.pdf
Hi Jamador,
So, in worst case you may need to spend time to customize your cable since you have data sheet which I also used to do sometime when we could not find that specific cable in ETAP library.

yes I understand,

but, how can I manage to customize a panel array?? it is so difficult without a curve i-v
that is why I was asking for a library.

Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back