Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a specific Conduit Fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelEwer

Mechanical
Sep 15, 2008
CA
Hello everyone,

I am looking for the conduit fittings shown in this ebay link:

The only place I can find them on the entire internet is in this ebay link. I have called the place that put them on ebay, and they don't seem to know where they came from. We have a John Deere wiring harness for an engine, and they have these fittings. We like them and would like to incorporate them into our own wiring harnesses.

I have found one other company that provides similar fittings shown here:

However, these fittings only come with all three diameters being the same. I would like the breakout to have a different diameter than the inlet and outlet.

Any help on who makes these fittings would be greatly appreciated.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If you Google the PN (TE19/19/6, mentioned on the eBay page), there are several additional (not just ebay) Internet links that appear.

Hmm interesting. I have already google searched everything that can be google searched and it seems all links simply lead to the ebay posting. I am surprised McMaster does not carry a similar product.

I have a feeling that this company is Chinese, because it is possible that they would not have an English website and thus would be very hard to find.

I actually already have some with me, they came on a John Deere wiring harness. There are no marks on them other than a logo with an S in a square and the size.

Googling was pretty fascinating; seems like pretty much every link eventually wound up back at either the same Ebay listing or very similar.

Examination of the picture in the listing shows something that looks like a stylized "5" on right hand side of the tee.

TTFN

FAQ731-376

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back