Looking for Edith Clarke books 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

surge_arrester

Electrical
Aug 11, 2020
US
Hello,

I'm looking for Circuit analysis of a-c power systems vol. 1 and 2 books. Tried searching on ebay, amazon, and thriftbooks but found none. Are any bookstores that still have these books on their shelves?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

No idea how good those reprints are, but my two original volumes, probably 15 years (vol 1) and 10 years (vol 2) old combined cost over $600, so both volumes at less than $100 could be a good value for the content. But if you want the originals you'll just have to search regularly.

When one this sentence into the German to translate wanted, would one the fact exploit, that the word order and the punctuation already with the German conventions agree.

-- Douglas Hofstadter, Jan 1982

@davidbeach thank you for the reply. I had a bad experience with buying the reprints; they contain missing pages and/or errors. I will be looking for the original copies.

@Gr8blu I'm building my library of classical books on power system and new books containing the update on power system technologies. Borrowing from the library is not the option for now but thank you for your suggestion.

You're probably just going to have to be patient and search for them every week or two. Be prepared to buy them separately and probably not a matched set.

When one this sentence into the German to translate wanted, would one the fact exploit, that the word order and the punctuation already with the German conventions agree.

Just seems to be the thing. When I bought Vol 1 nobody was selling Vol 2. When I bought Vol 2 nobody was selling Vol 1. It's up to you, but if you wait for a matched set from a single seller you may never buy either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back