Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost my Object Information Screen 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyblr

Automotive
Jul 12, 2011
US
When I try to get Object Information Window to open, I click on the icon, but the screen does not appear. Is there a function I have to turn on to have the Object Information Window display?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Do you use (or have you used) a 2 monitor setup? if so, the information window might be "offscreen". You can restore the 2 monitor setup and move it back onto screen 1. Or you can use Preferences -> User Interface -> Layout -> Reset window position to get it back. Just be aware that this option may also reset some other window/dialog box positions.

www.nxjournaling.com

Just remembered another trick to move a window around: if you are sure the info window is open but offscreen, press Alt + spacebar + M
Your cursor will turn into a 4 headed arrow. Use the keyboard arrow keys to move it around back into view.

www.nxjournaling.com

the other way is to Preferences -> User Interface -> Layout (TAB) -> Reset Window Position.

Anthony Galante
Technical Resource Coordinator

NX4.0.4MP10, NX5.0.6, NX6.0.5, NX7.0.1, NX7.5.0-> NX7.5.5 & NX8.0.0 -> NX8.0.2, NX8.5p15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back