Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LPFK lighted keypads

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyt

Automotive
Jun 26, 2002
US
Has anyone got the old ibm lpfk keypads to work with v5 on a pc.

If so what adapters/drivers are needed.

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Re: LPFM (brings back fond (?) memories of V2 and V3)

If you are really interested in an auxiliary keyboard for V5, (and it makes sense to me in a productive environment--I had one for AutoCAD several years ago), you might be better off to find a Win-compatible programmable keyboard.

When I become more familiar with what I need in V5, I will try software macro programs like:
and keep the selection GUI on my second monitor.

Another possibility exists, although I haven't seen any information on this yet--1 or more additional V5 custom programmable pull-down menus. I used this technique quite productively in V4, and also had an extensive custom right-click menu developed for AutoCAD.

Anybody know how to access the programmability of the V5 pull-down menu system?

We are working with a client that wants to use the lighted Function Program Keyboard. We have a surplus of the keyboards available. Let me know if you are interested.
I will forward any info that I get on V5 Catia use with a PC. Do you find that you get higher productivity with these keyboards?

Leer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back