Machinery Lubrication Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

yldrmkara

Mechanical
May 5, 2019
TR
Hi All,

I find a course about maintenance lubrication application and this course is called "machinery lubrication Level 1"

Anyone get this course before ? Do you think this course is useful ?

thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I have never heard of that organization, but in looking through the instructors and where they are from, it at least has the appearance of reputability. Sorry I cannot offer more than that.

i personally have not done that course, nor any other they offer. however, i have seen quite a lot of their course material and that looked quite good. the course however is (and i do not mean this in any way negative) typically "american": short, to the point, concentrating on the basics - and lacking detail. if you complete the course you can take part in a exam. if you pass the exam you will get a certificate, whether that has any value outside the US i doubt. that certificate only lasts for a number of years, if you want to stay certified you will meed to invest some more money to do so. they thus have about the same marketing model as manufacturers of disposable razor blades and printer manufacturers that are making machines that only work with OEM supplied ink or toner....

in the us there are at least two similar organisations that offer more or less the same course for about the same fee and certification process. that need not wonder: originally they worked together but split up because not everyone shared the same commercial interests.

thus, these courses can certainly be useful, depending on the knowledge you already possess. depending on where in the world you work, there might also be other, more local, courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back