Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maintenance Manual Of Siemens Simoreg 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mash98

Electrical
Jul 17, 2008
PK
Dear guys we have a an old lathe machine fitted with siemens's Simoreg dc drive with following model/type.
Type 6RA 2625-6MV30-0.
Recently we are having problem in the drive and unfortunately its maintenance manual has been lost.
Can somebody help me in getting its maintenace manual on the net?

Thanking in anticipation.

regards

I have a bunch of Simoreg manuals. I will check to see if I have that specific one tonight

Dear ozmosis i went to the site u indicated but could not find the manual there I know its a very old one but still very hopeful anyway thanks.

regards

Dear Jon475432 thanks for your best efforts but the manual is still older than this one having type 6RA 2625-6MV30-0(SIMOREG SIEMENS)

REGARDS

I have scrutinized my heaps. I have 6RA22... and 6RA24... There ought to be a 6RA26... also. The search continues.

Gunnar Englund
--------------------------------------
100 % recycled posting: Electrons, ideas, finger-tips have been used over and over again...

Kindly let me know if I can find some pay site who can provide me this particular manual.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back