Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MATLAB R2006b Compiler v.4.4 generated standalone application problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

okhan78

Computer
Apr 5, 2007
US
Hi,
I generated a standalone application from my m-files using Matlab r2006b. The compiler version is 4.4. The command I used is:

mcc -m [list of m-files]

I get an .exe file, which runs fine on the computer I used to compile the code. But, it does not run on a different machine. I get an error message saying mclmcrrt75.dll was not found. Can anyone give me a clue to what I may be doing wrong and how I can correct this problem? Thanks.

-OK

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Did you package the MATLAB Component Runtime (MCR) with the executable and supporting files when you changed computers? If not, it needs to be included.

xnuke
"Live and act within the limit of your knowledge and keep expanding it to the limit of your life." Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged.
Please see FAQ731-376 for tips on how to make the best use of Eng-Tips.

Thanks for the super fast response xnuke. I am not sure how to do the packaging with MCR. I did put the CTF file in the same directory from where I ran the application, but that did not help. I knew it had sonmething to do with MCR, but I thought MCR is not required if the other machine has MATLAB as well. Can you please give me a hint of what I can do? YOur help is greatly appreciated.

-OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back