Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mazak integrex post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisHadfield

Aerospace
Dec 17, 2013
CA
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Mazak integrex 200 NX cam post processor. Is anyone know where I can find it? I'm looking for a basic post where I can adjust parameters to my machine via post builder. I don't want to start from nothing hehe.

thank you.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

There are Mazak Integrex posts available from the Siemens library. From Manufacturing select Help, Online Technical Support, Download NC postprocessor. You will need a webkey account to access this download area.

John Joyce
N.C. Programming Supervisor
Barnes Aerospace, Windsor CT
NX6, NX7.5,NX8.5, NX9.0
Vericut7.3

Hi John,

In the GTAC, I only see a specification sheet mtsk for mazak integrex, it isn't what I need. Maybe there is an other place where I can find these posts, but I don't find those in the pb_post.

When you are in the download place, what is your path?

Thank you

No your correct there is no post in that folder? Not sure why the spec sheet would be there.

John Joyce
N.C. Programming Supervisor
Barnes Aerospace, Windsor CT
NX6, NX7.5,NX8.5, NX9.0
Vericut7.3

When browsing the NX CAM free postprocessor library, the you find a spec sheet instead of the postprocessor files, that usually indicates that a MTSK (Machine Tool Support Kit) is available for purchase. The MTSK usually include simulation and templates, and are more advanced than just a postprocessor.

Mark Rief
Product Manager
Siemens PLM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back