MiCOM Px3x Redundand Network - Signals time stamp in Local SCADA IEC 61850

Status
Not open for further replies.

pscheshki

Electrical
May 31, 2013
BG
Dear All,
I have problem with Signals Time Stamp sent from MiCOM Px3x to Local SCADA under IEC61850.
So, we have Redundant (Ring) network with Schneider Electric relay protections - MiCOM P132, MiCOM P632, MiCOM P132, MiCOM P139, MiCOM P445 connected to two RUGGEDCOM RSG2100 switches. The switches works - the first one is ROOT, the second one is FORWARDING DESIGNATED.
This is the Topology Scheme.
Topology.jpg

This problem is related to time synchronisation of time tags of the communication signals ( IEC 61850 ). The problem is that the local SCADA don`t receive right ( synchronised with the correct time ) time tags for the generated signals when new event occur in the system. All time tags are with the same time stamp. Only the devices which are connected directly to the switches are sending the right time tags of the signals. All devices of the optical ring of the substation had exactly the same settings for time synchronisation and they are set with one and the same time server ( SNTP server ).

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hello ZapSib,
My Country is listed in Schneider Electric support contact.
Furthermore, Schneider Electric Bulgaria already know about this problem. Unfortunately they refused me a support.
Next time I'll think about whether to use the Сцхнеидер relay protections.

Pscheshki,
Please log your request as Poland (Poland is supra-regional center with former Areva, now SCHNEIDER office) and shall help you.
Aside note, did you prove your Rg switches ?
REGARDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back