Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

microstation programming resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmans

Structural
Mar 10, 2001
US
Can anyone help me locate programming resources on the internet? Looking for how to write small applications for microstation, info on the microstation programming language, and editing macros. Looking forward to your professional help.

quantex

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I haven't personally tried to find info on these topics, but I would try doing these things:

1) Go to Bentley's web site and check to see what info they have;
2) Go to Google.com and search using keywords "Macro", Microstation" and/or "programming".

This probably wasn't much help, but good luck!

hi..
if you install microstation fully it gives you some example source code files for macro and mdl. you can check those files to gain some information.

to give you short info for those languages; macro language is Basic. it's very simple and easy to develop. MDL language is C++. you should be good at C language. if you are able to learn mdl, ofcourse it is more efficient then macro.

you can find good mdl applications on the internet. but i dont think that they published their source codes...

Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back