Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modifying the ADAMS config parameter from STANDARD to EXPERT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisumu

Mechanical
Mar 29, 2004
GB
How do i go about this? I've tried the method within the ADAMS help (Modifying the ADAMS config parameter from STANDARD to EXPERT), but it doesn't work out. Do i need to do something else?

The second question is .... does anyone know where i can get any ADAMS tutorial on double wishbone modelling ... template? I mean, not the ones supplied in ADAMS, but to model a new template from scratch!! (to be more precise ... volkswagen beetle front and rear suspensions).

Any help will be appreciated, thanks all.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

kisumu,

Please check the FAQ for this forum. You may find some help there.

Also, the Volkswagen Beetle does not have double wishbone suspensions at either the front nor the rear.

Best regards,

Matthew Ian Loew
"Luck is the residue of design."
Branch Rickey

Please see FAQ731-376 for tips on how to make the best use of Eng-Tips Fora.

MLoew

Thanks for your advice. The suspension i have in mind apparently came with the instructions ... V Beetle, ddle susp! But anyway thanks alot. I'll check out the info.

you can toggle using F9 but you must go into msc.adams and save i.e in acar save acar as .acar.cmg file in your c or home drive but check if its on standard if it is then delete standard and put in expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back