Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Moliere diagram 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

BronYrAur,
do u know where i can eventualy download the Molliere diagram.I'm interested in enthalpy on certain temp.of moistured air.
thanx

I sounds to me that you need a psychrometric chart as MintJulep suggested. You can get enthalpy of air and various dry bulb and humidity points.

I'm sure if you do a google search, you will be able to find a free one to download.

Per quark's attached links, I have had personal experience with the handsdownsoftware psych chart, and it is very user friendly and you can easily plot all the typical air conditioning processes

If you only want the enthalpy of moist air you can use the formula:

h = (1.007t – 0.026) + w (2501 + 1.84t)

Where t is ambient temperature in C and w is specific or absolute humidity. h is specific enthalpy kJ/kg. This equation is valid between 0 and 60C.

I must be missing something, joejoedancer. When I go to the handsdown site, I see several downloads - Trane, Carrier, York, marlo, etc. None are identified at version 5.1.2. Am I in the right place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back