MOTDAT 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauren

Electrical
Dec 16, 2013
BR
thread238-43220

Hello, I am a research on harmonics in a thermoelectric. Among the different components that must simulate are induction motors, and here on the forum found the MOTDAT program.
I would like to know more information about it, even if it is reliable (seems so) and if there is some document about its inner workings, ie how the calculations are made from the plate. And also who the author is, so I can reference correntamente in my research.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you very much.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Motdatpr, maybe (not motdat)? See But it is not a simulator. It can be used to prepare induction motor data for the ATP-transient simulator.
For contacts, use the feedback form on the "main" page The program "elplek" on the main page is also not a simulator, but is a program (freeware) for load flow & short circuit & relay coordination.

Hi Ijl, first thanks for answering. And sorry, the name is MOTDATPR.
I endendi that this is a program that uses parameters plate to calculate values ​​of equivalent circuit, and am using it to insert data into ATPDraw (UM3 model) in my study of harmonics.
However, we really have not found anything about the software on the internet, I was the main validator page, but neither found nor the IEEE, hoping to find some article about it, its mathematical form (for me it anda black box, and I would like to understand better), the authors finally.
It was you who created the software? Know the author's name or any information that I can cite in my research?

Thank you again!

Jeah, I have written the program. The downloadable file motdatpr.zip contains the program and a brief description of the calculation method. It is a simple and straightforward solution of the parameters, nothing to write a paper about. For name and e-mail see above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back