Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mouse recomendation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeIrBaG

Nuclear
Sep 2, 2007
ES
hi, i´m working with a tree buttom mouse and i´m going to change it. i´m working too with a spacenavigator of 3dconexion.
does anyone recomend me a mouse??
i´ve been watching logitech mx1100

thanks a lot

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I am using the logitch G9. I like it a lot.

I used a one generation older MX they were a little heavy but, overall 8.5/10. The cleaning lady kept snapping the reciever in half with the vacume...

is not it too much?? this mouse is like a spaceship... isn't it for gamers?? how many buttons?? sorry but my english is not very good... thanks for your reply

Yes, I guess it is a bit pricy for a wired mouse ($54 on amazon). It has 9 functions not including changing the sensativity.

LEFT+RIGHT CLICK
BACK+FWD
MOUSE WHEEL PUSHED DOWN FOR THE CENTER MOUSE CLICK
MOUSE WHEEL UP+DOWN
MOUSE WHEEL LEFT+RIGHT

thanks a lot for your replies engjeff. i think that my option will be mx 1100. g9 is too mucho for me. better day it will take off from your desktop... at least it has cord...
thanks a lot for reading

I use a corded mouse for the precision and don't get thoose annoying interrupts that can occur with wireless mouses. The MX518 or Intellimouse are good mouses for the buck that I can recommend. I used the G9 but sent it home to play games with it, it had a very hard resistance pushing middle button, the scroll wheel. Now I'm using the Deathadder instead, a gaming mouse with excellent precision and ergonomics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back