MSP2007 Custom Report Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AerospaceBrett

Aerospace
Oct 15, 2009
US
What I need:
I have a Text field with a custom formula that populates with specific text names that I've specified. All I need now is a report that allows me to pick and choose particular fields and most importantly provides me a count for each of the formulated "text names" I have in the formula.

Why I need it:
We would like to use our scheduling software (MSP07) to provide upper management with a count of Major Deliverables and Minor Deliverables and with a count of how many finished On-Time, Late, Early or Not Completed. The aforementioned Variance Types are in a formula in a Text field and it works off of a couple of other formulas and a filter I have setup but I cannot figure out using either Custom Reports or Visual Reports how to make this in MSP. I'd rather not have to export to Excel to do this.

Detail Specifics:
All my formulas are working in MSP right now, simply need to provide a click and print/email report out of MSP that provides a high level snapshot of how various projects are doing. I do NOT need any cost or resource data, we use other software programs for that, just basic schedule data and specifically a count of the different types of the (4) text names the formula results contain.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Well I was hoping for a reply from some experts, but it's a bit slow in here so I bought a good book, VBA PROGRAMMING FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE PROJECT and would recommend this to anyone wanting to learn how to do some custom stuff within MSP. I have not figured out what I'm trying to do as of yet, so if anyone can still help me it will be greatly appreicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back