Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civil/Environmental
Jan 2, 2003
TT
Hi, I'd like to find some online info about soil contaminant transport in the 3 major zones. Please help.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Contaminant Hydrogeology by C.W. Fetter. I have 2nd edition and has been invaluable.

What are some cost-effective means of dust suppression control beyond watering methods?

greydead, you should actually post a thread for this one, I just happened by it.

By chance, that is one of my speciaties, but before providing you with all sorts of wonderful, and possible utterly useless solutions, let me first ask a couple of questions.

1 - Assuming a road surface, what type of road is it and what is the current usage?

2 - What would be the term of effectiveness you would be looking for?

3 - What kind of traffic volumes and types use the road?

4 - Most important, how much material is on the road to work with (gravels)?

You can email me direct or call me (via my little webpage) and I can provide you with some ideas.

KRS Services

You might want to check out the new API guide "Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Managing Risk at LNAPL Sites"

Check out the EPA technology innovation office website - you should be able to search and find what you are looking for:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back