Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need official blueprints to creat a 3D model...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noguchi

Military
Oct 23, 2008
US
Can anyone please tell me where I can find official structural blueprints (front, lft, rt, top and bottom **including panels) for the A-10C, HC-130, and HH-60. I am trying to build correct and to-scale 3D models of these arcft for training and other aps. Any help would be great. I have already looked in the GS series T.O.s but no joy (illustrations are way off). Thanks again.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Do you have a contract with the Military for which you need this info?

If so you should be able to ask your contracting officer for it.

I used to look more at the store AEII's but I think they had them for aircraft too, this would give out line dimensions etc. but not in the detail you may need.

Look around really closely and you may be able to find something existing, a colleague did this for the F16 when we were looking at doing some aero analysis of a stores interface.

KENAT,

Have you reminded yourself of faq731-376 recently, or taken a look at

Aircraft Equipment Installation Information.

Basically an outline drawing of things like stores, bomb racks etc.

I thought maybe there was the same, or equivalent, for the aircraft them selves but I may be imagining it.

KENAT,

Have you reminded yourself of faq731-376 recently, or taken a look at

You will want to go to each of those aircraft project managers at the depot that work on them and ask for the propriatary loft line drawnings for that weapon system. The structural drawings will be a nightmare to get the data from. Or you could also ask the program manager if they already have 3D files.

T.Solinski
Former C/KC-135 Structrual Engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back