Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Need to Borrow a Hard Copy 7-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

swearingen

Civil/Environmental
Feb 15, 2006
US
Throwing this one out there - does anyone in south Louisiana have an ASCE 7-16 I could borrow until after October’s SE? I found out that there are some esoteric items missing from the 7-10 I’m using.

Thanks!

-5^2 = -25 ;-)

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Can you send me an eMail?

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

@ Dik
these might be useful
1-ASCE 7-16 Minimum Design Loads and Associated Criteria for Buildings and Other Structures
2-ASCE STANDARD ASCE/SEI 41-17 : Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Existing Buildings
3-Snow loads : guide to the snow load provisions of ASCE 7-16
links;

Dik - I poked around, but don't see a pm section on this site.

milkshakelake - I can certainly print it out, but three ring binders are slow to flip through.

-5^2 = -25 ;-)

You can take it to a Staples and have them bind it like a notebook. That's what I did with ASCE 7-10 for my SE. I have one that's the code and one that's the commentary since it's too thick to be bound on one spiral.

Go Bucks!

Check my handle...

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

Thanks... I should have thought of that...

-----*****-----

-Dik

I find this thread hilarious (in a good way), like with ALK's comment and the subsequent miscommunications. Anyways OP, this is what you do:

Screenshot_2023-09-08_113607_irolkw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back