Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

NEW! Guide to Seismic Design and Detailing of Reinforced Concrete Buildings in Australia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenno

Structural
Feb 5, 2014
AU
I've had a quick read and it seems like a really helpful reference for all Aussie engineers.

Link

1_ersmxt.jpg

Great doc Trenno. Starts off a bit slow but all kinds of good stuff in the back nine.

I like to debate structural engineering theory -- a lot. If I challenge you on something, know that I'm doing so because I respect your opinion enough to either change it or adopt it.

Good reference Trenno. Thank you for posting.

...and fellow Eng-Tip'er IDS was a judge that awarded the Certificate of Excellence.

image_buzbwa.jpg

Yeah IDS!!

I like to debate structural engineering theory -- a lot. If I challenge you on something, know that I'm doing so because I respect your opinion enough to either change it or adopt it.

And a well deserved award too!

Also watch out for a series of full day seminars in each of the State Capitals early next year, run jointly by SRIA with the Concrete Institute of Australia, and the Australian Earthquake Engineering Society.

Any Canadians who would like to pop over for the seminars will be most welcome :)

Doug Jenkins
Interactive Design Services

I'll be sure to look out for that seminar, Doug.

Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back