Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New york state law for hot water plant 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR179

Mechanical
Oct 16, 2017
IT
Hi, I am an european engineer and i need to design an hot water plant for an american company located in New York State.
First of all I had thought to design it in according to ASME, but then I had doubts that ASME was the right law, because if I'm not wrong it's a federal law, and I don't know if there is a local law in New York States that regulate the hot water plant.
Someone can help me?

Thank you for your attention,

Best regards
Samuel

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thank you so much dig1! I've already found this law in the links that XL83NL has given me, but it's just what I was looking for.

I have a doubt. Those links refers to laws, such as Asme, that treats how to construct the single equipment for many types of plants,and that is half of that I was looking for, but which laws state what are the devices required and their requirments for an hot water boiler.
I don't know if I was explicit.

Thanks for all

Others may (or may not) concur with me, but I believe ASME also spells out such details for boilers in it's applicable sections.

I'm sorry. I was confused. I have wrote "hot water boiler", but I wanted to write "hot water plant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back