Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Results The file C:\users......is not found. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent5791

Mechanical
Feb 12, 2014
US
Hello,
I sucessfully created a new .fem, .sim and ipart, a 3d tet mesh, applied constraints and forces and glued surfaces. Additionally I am getting no errors when I solve. But I'm also getting no results. The results icon in the Simulation Navigator is still gray in color. I've attached a screen shot of the error that I get when I double click the gray Results icon. Please help.
Versioin 9.0.3.4
Thank you

Thank you,
Trent
NX 9.0.3.4

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=45aabc0e-0de0-4068-8bcb-c2e4fb50b0ef&file=results_not_found.jpg
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hello,
.f06 is one of the most important text file which can usually help you to identify what kind of error you are have and what to do...
You can find it in your working directory C:\Users\TRPAULK\AppData\Local\Temp\1010531051.sim1_2\ - (BTW, it is not always the best way to work in Temp...).
And there is also that .dat file I requested.

My advise, Trent5791: you should firstly participate at least some basic training in Advanced Simulation, just use google or I believe you can see a lot courses in Youtube - but besides the clicking you should also focus on comments.

Regards, Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back