Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NX 7.5 toolbar help 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthdad

Mechanical
Aug 19, 2005
Hi Guys
Does anyone know where "Set View to WCS" toolbar location is?
I can access it through - View - Operation, but it was so much quicker when it was on the 'View' Toolbar.
Also, am I the only one that still likes 'Basic curves'?
I can't find a toolbar location for it either.
Thanks in advance.

NX 7.5
Windows 7

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Ok, just found out that you can add commands to toolbars.(I'm a noob!)
So added 'Set View to WCS' to the View toolbar, but I can't find 'Basic Curves'. Is this old friend finally going to leave?

Well this is embarrassing, I found 'Basic curves' under the insert option to add. Hopefully someone finds this useful, my apologies.

Hi Darthdad,
We were all Noobs at one point and most people on this forum are pretty friendly so simple questions are good.
Lots of people here are well on their way to becoming their office 'NX Ninja' and its so useful that I've taken to keeping eng-tips and NX help open in my browser whilst working!!!

There is a tool you may find useful when searching for commands that you "know are there but just can't find them".
Its called the 'COMMAND FINDER' and looks like a pair of binoculars. You'll find a button for this within your 'Standard' toolbar.

Enjoy!

Jon S

Medical Design Engineer - Glos. UK
NX 6.0.4.3 / TCE V10.0.3.8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back