NXOpen > FaceRecognitionBuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.

lklo

Industrial
Nov 24, 2010
DK
Hi guys.

I would kindly ask, if someone here , do have any experience in using the FaceRecognitionBuilder...
My goal is to achieve the same mechanism, that is already present in NX ootb..."Facefinder"

I been searching all over the different NXOpen forums, but did not succeed in finding just one single article about the FaceRecognitionBuilder...

In my current application I'm trying to build in the logical, that will take > say "the Scope is Hole Faces" then it should detect all hole faces with the same "Equal Radius", when selecting a "Hole Face"...

(Could also be all others "Face Finder" methods...)...
In my application which contain a "Face Collector" block > I Do think that some logical should detect "all holes with same diameter", once just the first hole is selected (face of hole)....

I'm quite sure the class FaceRecognitionBuilder can be used for this action - But a bit in doubt on how to connect my "face selector" block to the "FaceRecognitionBuilder".....

Once this can happen - I do foresee > things straight forward....
In the attached video I'm first showing my custom application > then showing the NX ootb Face Finder mechanism.....

Any comments will be appreciated highly....

(Remark: Attached a video and a small code-snippet which contain a *.vb and *.dlx.
In the callback Block "myFaceSelect" (line no 218) I do think the stuff shall be present...)

br lklo

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=d0190df1-582b-4ae9-a054-0efcbf9aaf6a&file=FaceRecognition.zip
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back