Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Offshore and pipeline engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

casa903

Mechanical
Nov 29, 2014
OM
Dear all

I am looking for some good literature on offshore and pipeline engineering. I am a piping engineer with 20+ years of experience in onshore piping.

Thanks and Regards

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hello!

Believing that the arctic/north -sea pipeline conditions might be the most challenging and in front of development, I did a google search at Tapir - pipelin e- offshore. Tapir is the the publishing company for the technical university of Norway.

Some of the results shown below.

uit.no › ... › Institutt for ingeniørvitenskap og sikkerhet › Ansatte
Modelling of Pressure Wave Propagation in Pipelines: Steady-State and Transient Friction. Tapir Akademisk Forlag 2009 ISBN 978-82-519-2421-4.s 385 - 398.

Oversett denne siden
5. okt. 2012 - Platform, Pipeline and Subsea Technology Fatigue DesignPlatform, ... (1985) Fatigue Handbook – Offshore Steel Structures, Tapir, Trondheim.

Oversett denne siden
Sitert av 13 - ‎Beslektede artikler
... theses at NTNU, 2010:28. Printed by Tapir Uttrykk ... These are: (i) the formulation of an offshore pipeline installation operation as a control problem, (ii) the ...
Pipeline transport | Mb50's "Liquid Mud" Rant
Oversett denne siden
Enbridge's offshore pipelines transport approximately 40 per cent of the natural gas ..... drilling on well 1811/5-1 at its Tapir South prospect offshore Namibia.
[PDF]Quiz for klassen - NTNU
Tapir Akademisk Forlag. Johan H.L. Vogt (1858–1932) var i sin tid en .... Offshore Pipeline 1 og 2, med Statoil, andre olje- selskaper og rørleggingskontraktører.
Neste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back