Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Morozov

Geotechnical
Dec 1, 2019
RU
6._About_Bragg_diffraction_ni4dhi.jpg
6._metamaterials_hgunrj.jpg

In the USSR I was a radio engineer. In the late 70s, I discovered a physical phenomenon, which is partially described in the book (see photo 1)
The main thing is that a single-beam refraction of a plane wave on the refractive index grid (phase grid) is always possible.
To do this, the plane wave must fall on the grid at the Bragg angle and the refractive index of the medium must change according to the correct law. Bragg diffraction is one extreme case (the small grid period, large angles of refraction), Raman-Nath diffraction is another extreme case (long period grid, small angles of refraction).
Is it known in the US?
Is it useful? I don't know.
But I hope
will be useful.
After the end of the Soviet power was a tractor driver, Turner and from 1996 to 2016 drilled wells for water and taught it to others, in particular, sons. Some of the details in (Now I work as a janitor with a broom, snow shovel, great pleasure in kindergarten for two hours early in the morning, occasionally stand at the lathe and I try to understand, wandering in the Internet: Maxwell's Demon is possible today or tomorrow(?).
Thanks for your attention.
Alexander Morozov, Moscow region.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Wishful thinking, but maybe it's just the wind:
There is a border city of Narva in Estonia where 98 percent of the population is Russian and all schools are Russian. Perhaps the development of this city will be useful for Russia, Estonia and other countries.

My experience with Bragg diffraction comes from X-ray diffraction in atomic physics lab. The Debye-Scherrer method was used to identify an unknown crystalline aggregate and determine its lattice structure. I would think that if you start with a reflective periodic grid that radio waves would similarly reflect coherent signals at the Bragg angle. I'm not sure I fully understand what OP is describing.

Edit: We also used the Laue method for calculating the Bragg angle and identifying a thin crystal through which X-rays would be passed and the sample rotated.

Ближайшее похожее: дифракция света на ультразвуковой волне. Причем, ультразвуковых излучателей несколько, длина волны их излучения и формы согнала правильно управляются.
The closest thing is similar: diffraction of light on an ultrasonic wave. Moreover: there should be several ultrasonic emitters, the wavelength of their radiation, phases and signal forms are correctly controlled.

I read a very interesting discussion I tried in vain to help and draw attention to the new gadget Now I'm asking for help. I repeat itself. I was involved in diffraction by a periodic phase array many years ago.
I need to calculate and manufacture a thin lens as a special case of a quasi-periodic phase array for transmitting the energy of coherent\monochrome electromagnetic radiation over long distances between the lunar stations for example.
What should be the accuracy of manufacturing lenses, the accuracy of the location of the emitter / receiver relative to the lenses, frequency stability,
so that the diffraction losses are the lowest in the world?
There are also questions about nonlinear interaction and edge effects in such lenses.
Знаю точно, во времена скифов в ковыльной степи этим занимались Баба-Яга, её младшая сестра Кикимора с Лешим и их многочисленными детьми, примкнувшим к ним Вием из Беловежской Пущи и, конечно, Иваном-царевичем, которого гундяевцы приказали называть Иваном-дураком. Некоторые подробности в Ныне Иван-дурак в России не в почете. А в Беларуси Вия с лазерным взглядом помнят?

%D0%9B%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B7%D0%B0_y7bckn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back