Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

on line resources 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinxie

Chemical
Nov 13, 2001
CA
Could anyone provide some on line resources regarding desalter, furnace and any refinery equipment specifications/data sheets? Thanks a head.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

hello,

one source can be the API, usually if you have a project the know-how provider will supply the datasheets.
equipment suppliers also can supply datasheets.

regards,
roker

I found that lead contractors and licensors websites (Foster Wheeler, UOP, as an example) are very valuable for self-training purposes. Again these could be achieved by consulting operative technical papers on the unit operations You mentioned (desalting, thermal cracking, distillation et cetera)

This is just a sample list, however due to strong concentration in the industry the following are nearly synonimous of a specialty segment

CRITERION CATALYSTS
IFP look at "IFP Knowledge Hub" in particular;

AXENS process units licensing for aromatics, middle distillates, et cet

CDTECH (ABB LUMMUS GLOBAL - CRI) process units for catalytic distillation of gasoline blends (by the way, also take a look at EPC work of SNAMPROGETTI

JGC CORPORATION for other unit processes

HALLIBURTON KBR for FCC, hydroprocessing and resid upgrading

SHELL GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Personally, I have preferential interest in aromatics and heavies upgrading, so I also take into account
CHIYODA CORP TOJO ENGINEERING CORP TEC both at "Technology" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back