Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Only able to model Subcat since I upgraded to version 10.20-2f

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADzo

Civil/Environmental
Aug 24, 2022
US
I have always used the free sampler of HydroCAD in order to model smaller sites. I find the pond tool very useful for modeling underground detention facilities. Recently I was forced to update to the newest version, pon doing so I noticed that I can now only add the subcat nodes. the nodes for reachs, ponds, and links are completely mssing. Has anyone else had this issue? Is this typical for the trial versions?

Thanks,
Anthony

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I'm guessing that you're referring to the palette on the left side of the screen? It should include all the available types of nodes (subcat, reach, pond, link, image/text) The Sampler is not limited in that regard.

If you're seeing something else please provide a screen shot. Also, what version of Windows and HydroCAD that you are running?

PS: The palette may have been customized by modifying the palette.hcp project file.

Peter Smart
HydroCAD Software

hydrocad_screenshot_bjmkiz.png

I have attached a screenshot of my situation. I believe your correct, there seems to be an issue with my palette. I uninstalled the program from my PC and reinstalled but that didnt work.

Thanks

Problem Solved! I was able to find and delete the palette.hcp file, when I re-opened the program it was good!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back