Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opening a file when connected to Intralink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alley71

Mechanical
Jul 14, 2010
CA
Hi
I am having a bit of an issue with opening part/drawing files (very simple)when connected to Intralink. When I am offline the part opens instantly, when I ago Online there is a 5-6 seconds lag. Does anybody know if there is anything to do about this?
Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

We need some more details about your system before anyone can provide you with any help. What version of ProE and Intralink are you using? What hardware do you have?

It may be that your building is set up with an older or cheaper network, or that the server is underpowered. In that case, some lag will be noticeable.

Hi,
We are running WF4 M140 and Intralink 9.1. Only one user is experiencing this and he found out he had malware on his computer and was getting an lmgrd.exe application error every day. He looked it up and it is related to PTC Licensing. We will wipe his disk and re-install everything. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back