Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Over/Under dimension Limit tolerances

Status
Not open for further replies.

aafuni

Mechanical
Dec 29, 2009
US
In Pro/E WF5 the limit tolerances showed in drawings as an over under limit. That is the high value on top of the low value. In Creo/Parametric the limit dimensions are now displaying as High-Low.

Is there a way to display them as it did before?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You have always been able to get it to display either way. I'm sure it's controlled by something in the drawing options but I'm not sure what. Probably something with a name that you will never associate with limit dimensions.

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

Yeah I just figured it out. Normally in the config.pro file you select display ISO or ANSI standard which I played with with no effect. In the dimensions properties box, there is a check box for "Dispay ISO dimension," which fixed the display.

Before clicking the check box in my dim properties box I had all linear dimensions showing as over/under but the radial ones were displaying with hyphens.

That is a change in behavior. Nothing like that in the WF4 dimension properties.

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back