Parts and assemblies from other directories

Status
Not open for further replies.

allainmfg

Mechanical
Jan 15, 2007
CA
Hi,
I have an assembly in my working directory that has other assemblies and parts that came from another directory on the network. When I save my assembly, pro-e save the parts and assemblies from the other directory in my working directory. I tried to use the function Override_store_back in the config pro but that didn't worked. Anyone can help me on this ?

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I don't think this thread is what I'am looking for, this one is about setting the working directory and that's not the problem I have. I want to stop pro-e saving files that came from other directory in my working directory. In my main assembly, there is some parts and assemblies that are standard in our shop so they are in a separate directory specially created for theses parts. When I start a new machine I use theses parts and assemblies from the standard parts folder, but when I save my machine, pro-e save the standard parts and assemblies in my working directory. That's why I want pro-e not to save theses parts in my working directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back