Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parts List template: possible to predefine row height?

Status
Not open for further replies.

potrero

Mechanical
Aug 30, 2007
US
NX6.0.3 MP2

Is it possible to predefine a fixed, specific height of cell rows in a Parts List template? This way, when a drawing is created using the Master Model approach, the Parts List will populate with a row height that is exactly what I want it to be a-priori.

I can't seem to figure out how to do anything but define a fixed specific height for the header row.

Thanks.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

if you set the row height in the template, then turn off word wrap it should stay the same height. If that is what you are asking.

Hmm; I set the row height for the HEADER row, but I can't see a way to set a row height for the rows which get populated by the parts' attributes. For example; I tried setting the row height to be 20, and when a drawing is created, the part attribute rows have a height of 7.

What I'd like to do is specify the value that is currently defaulting to 7, to some other number.

Does that explanation make sense? Thanks.

When you create your Parts List Template you will need to have at least one Component in the Part file where your setting this up so that you will have at least one row to manipulate.

John R. Baker, P.E.
Product 'Evangelist'
Product Design Solutions
Siemens PLM Software Inc.
Industry Sector
Cypress, CA

To an Engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back