Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

PE Results 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clubb

Civil/Environmental
Dec 12, 2014
US
I took the PE in October in Kansas. I have been checking the license verification website to see if I have been added all this week, and today my name showed up. I haven't gotten anything back from NCEES or the State, but does this mean I have passed?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I'm going to wait till I get a PE number to change my signature. Wouldn't want to start off my PE career by advertising I was an professional engineer before I was actually licensed. ;)

Congratulations bamaPE :).

Maine EIT, Civil/Structural.

So, I still haven't gotten anything in writing from the State or NCEES, but a license search this morning showed me as "Active" status with a license number. Must have passed right!?!?

"I (finally) passed the 16-hour SE exam in lieu of the PE exam for Maine. Phew! What a relief to be done with that."

Congrats Ian! I look forward to more of your helpful insight here and on SEHQ!

Passed Mechanical Thermal and Fluid Systems! Paying my application fee to the Texas Board of Professional Engineers before they can take it back!

Congratulations clubb and robgus! Clubb, I would agree that you're 99% of the way to official. Time to celebrate.

Robgus, hah, Maine told me I could wait to January and only pay $40 for the license, or I could pay $80 now and get my license 3 weeks sooner. That was an easy question.

Maine EIT, Civil/Structural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back