Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PhotoWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve105

Mechanical
Jul 1, 2002
GB
Hi

All I have been playing around a little with PhotoWorks and would appreciate a little help with this software, is there a website out there with a good user manual?

Steve [flame]

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I have been using Photoworks quite a lot recently I got the hang just by using the dynamic help if you have a question may be I can help
Jim

I didn't feeel like starting a new thread. I've been trying to call my VAR, but there's no one answering the phones...

Can PhotoWorks be set-up to operate like a network liscence, or does it have to be installed on each computer seperately?

Currently my company has 1 seat of PW, and we are wondering if we can use it as a floating liscence. "The attempt and not the deed confounds us."

1-You can use it helps.
There is two help.
a-C:\Program Files\SolidWorks\lang\english\Manuals
b-More useful ,under photoworks menu ,there is another help.This is very useful.
There is a very good tutorial in this site ,especially about decals

MadMango,

Yes you can use Photoworks as a floating liscense. Our company has purchased 1 seat of it for now and we use it in differnt division within our company.

I use it quit often a have the add-in check within my Solidworks login.

When anyone else needs to use it they call me up and I have to go to "tools" "add-ins" and uncheck the box to release the license to someone else

Hope this helps

Hi Chaps the best guide to using Photoworks is on the Solidworks web site in the subscription support area. Go to Knowledge Base and use keywork Photoworks

I would like to be able to add threads to features in Photoworks to enable me to make a realistic image of a part.

Does anyone have or know where I can get the metal texture to make a surface appear to be threaded?

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back