Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

plants closing anyone hiring 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicknick

Industrial
May 1, 2014
US
can run and program amada 2415 willing to relocate. hope i don't get in trouble for posting this.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

There are job listings at the link at the bottom of this webpage, plus, the usual sites like Monster, etc.

TTFN
faq731-376
7ofakss

Need help writing a question or understanding a reply? forum1529

Of course I can. I can do anything. I can do absolutely anything. I'm an expert!

there is an opening at my shop but it is in Quebec. Do not know where you live but might be too far from you. I'll love to have an more experience guy to help me understand the lasers.
Good luck nick.

Thanks for the offer JeanFreli but Quebec is a Little farther than i was thinking. Good news tho there is a company that came and looked at our metal shop and may buy the whole lot and i gave him my resume and i got a call today so i may be going with my machine. It was funny because the guy was taking pictures of everything and wanted one of me too. Like i was just another machine lol. What kind of pay does a operator programmer make out there in the rest of the world?.I am currently at $15.35 I think i should ask for more or a pre agreed upon wage adjustment after i prove my self to them. Any thoughts also i can run all of the machines here saws,press,weld etc and create parts in cad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back