Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Plot Command Issues in NX1969

Status
Not open for further replies.

angiel

Automotive
Apr 6, 2011
US
When we plot drawings from NX1969, anything representing a circle does not plot consistently. It may be a circle representing a hole in the model or a diameter symbol in a note/dimension or circular text in a logo. We are using the Plot Command. Our older plotter works fine on the same drawing. It happens on any drawing file. Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I've been pointing NX at the same NXPlot folder on our network for as long as I can remember using this environment setting UGII_SDI_SERVER_CFG_DIR=N:\PLOT. nothings changed that I know of?
I use Plot, then select my plotter and under advanced options select Advanced Plot to manually rotate or change paper- rarely

We had the same problem when we went to 1953. Plots would remove circles, but only on the right 12" of the plot. Unless we manually forced it to plot 90 degrees from what you would normally do and change the paper size to suit. Like plot a 24" x 36" on 24" paper instead of 36". We contacted our third party sales/support and they gave us an older version of "cgm2hpgl2rel.dll" and that fixed it. They sounded like it was a known problem.

There is problem with library cgm2hpgl2rel.dll (NX1953\NXPLOT\bin\cgm2hpgl2rel.dll).
Solution:
1. copy cgm2hpgl2rel.dll from NX1899 (NX1899\NXPLOT\bin) to NX1953\NXPLOT\bin
2. set enviroment variable "UGII_SDI_HPGL2_REVERT=1"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back