Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Primary reformer furnace

Status
Not open for further replies.

spadios

Chemical
Nov 12, 2004
ES
Hi Im trying to know how much a prymary reformer costs. So I need prices (or where to find them)of pipes of ss HP, Hk-40 or similar; and refractory materials which I can use inside. Thank you very much for your attention.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Please forget about what I wrote before. Now I have a very very very difficult question, How much a burner (no matter what kind of burner) costs?. It is imposible to find prices in any book or web. Please I really need help thank you very much.

Thanks for your interest adrianviorel I've seen it yet and is a good aproximation, but as my proyect is a "detailed engineering proyect" I must also give a detailed cost of the furnace.

I think your question is a bit rough.

What kind of burner? what is the capicity etc.
You told us that it is for an detailed engineering project. So you must have more info for us.

I agree with you Hagedoorn, the question is a bit rough, but as it was so difficult to me to find the price of a burner I though it wasn't a good idea to limit you for specific kind or capacity. Nevertheless, these are the characteristics of the burner:
-Kind: Long flame burner (No other characteristic necessary)
- Capacity: 943000 W (3220000 Btu/h)

P.D. If anyone give me information of another kind of burner with differnet capacity I will very grateful.

I have looked here in my company but the cost data is old.
I think the best you can do is to contact a vendor and ask for a indication price.

Raymond Hagedoorn
Cost Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back