Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print ID line at left edge of B-Size print

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfee

Industrial
Apr 22, 2002
US
It's been awhile (almost 3 years) since I last used r14. My current assignment uses r-14. I've forgotten how to turn on the plot id line along the left edge of the sheet that identifies the drive:\directory\plotname of each plot.
Any suggestions?
Thanks-
C. Fee

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Exxit-
I checked out the PDF at the supplied link. Would you check it out too and see if you get font-"squares" instead of letters at the path\filename examples? If so, I may lack a particular font used to generate the original document that the PDF is from. Often authors forget that their favorite font is not a windows standard, and go for attractiveness on their own computers, forgetting audience readability. Even if the font is included in Windows "nowadays" it may not be available to the vast audience still using Win-95/98/NT-4/2000 (I'm at NT-4/sp-6 on my new job).

No, DIESEL isn't the solution I was looking for. Thanks for trying, tho. I'll keep looking.

Tks-
cfee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back