Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSEngineer

Structural
Jun 23, 2010
US
1. I would like to have my inputs highlighted. This way, if someone were to use my workbook, it would be very easy for him to see what values may need changed for his design. However, I do not want the shading to print. A shaded area would make no sense to our customer and it looks unprofessional.

How do I create a highlighted input that will not print?

2. The first page of my workbook is a series of inputs and radio buttons that are not a part of our printed document. It's easy enough to tell the computer to print pages 2 through #, but the page count on the header then says "Page 2 of ##" wich is incorrect to our customer.

How do I start the page count at "1" even if it is the second page?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks for the help, but this will not work in my application. Not all of the inputs are in the beginning. And some inputs I want to have printed and others I do not.

My ultimate goal would be to write a VBA macro that has 2 print options. One option would be for the customer printout and the other option would be for office use. I'm looking into using toggle buttons to do this. I'm not sure if that's doable in Mathcad.

Any help, input, or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back