Pro Engineer WF 3.0 with vista home premium 32bit (Problems!!!) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvetk

Mechanical
Sep 27, 2007
IT
Hi to all of view!!!
I got , for a while!!!, windows vista home premium in a new portable pc , i just decided to change O.S as soon as possible, but for now i must get rid of it.
The problems starts with the cabling module , when i start using the 3d pan the program prematurely exits, and when i gone to see the std.out file i saw this:

Error: WINDOWS_SCALE = 0.25 is outside of allowed range 0.50 to 1.00
Graphics type 'starbase' is not supported on this platform; using default.
ERROR - D:\Pro-e Folder\Models - Projects - Drawings\---- Cabling Tutorial\Rev. 01\config.pro, linenum 22: Keyword 'SKETCHER_README_BUTTON' is not valid.
PANIC: global exception handler called, just exiting

Someone can help me
To know meaning of this words???
Any Suggest
Tanks in advance
Bye

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Are you using an old HP-UX config.pro file? Windows_scale & Graphics are config.pro entries. Just change or delete them. Starbase is an old Hewlett Packard graphics system, totally irrelevant to PC's. You should be using OpenGL.

It also looks like you might have some spaces in your folder names. Pro/E still doesn't like them.

Hi dgallup!!!
Tanks for the time spent!!!
I will try now. But you now anything about this:

ERROR - D:\Pro-e Folder\Models - Projects - Drawings\---- Cabling Tutorial\Rev. 01\config.pro, linenum 22: Keyword 'SKETCHER_README_BUTTON' is not valid.
PANIC: global exception handler called, just exiting

Because i think that is the cause of premature exit.
Can you suggest to me a good grafic configuration of the config.pro??? i use pro-e for create mechanical electrical cabinets & design enginering with surfacing tools.
Tanks anyway!!!
Have a nice day!regards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back