Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with simulation in Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasomix

Electrical
Jul 14, 2011
ES
Hello,

I try to simulate two S-function blocks. Each of this blocks use the same 2 static libraries. Due to it, when I generate the 2 static libraries with Visual Studio 2010, in the project properties, I set the "Runtime Library" option to "Multi-threaded(/MT)".

Afterwards, I generate the mex file including the 2 static libraries for each S-function and I "build" the Simulink model. Until here everything is fine, but when I try to run the Simulation, Simulink closes matlab and also itself and there is error message.

I do not know if somebody has had already the same problem. I am stuck with this problem for some days and I do not know how to fix it.

Any hint would be really appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Regards, waso.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

That is very strange Simulink closing when you try to run the sim. It is likely something wrong with you library references. But, I never had a problem like that so....

[peace]
Fe

Hi FeX32,

thanks a lot for your answer. About the problem I got when I run the simulation with Simulink was related with the memory management. I did the debug and I got a similar error some time ago, and it was related to my C code; in this case the code in my library, because I was trying to access to some part of the memory where there was nothing.

I am trying to fix it know.

Once more, thank you very much.

Regards, waso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back