Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

PTC login problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfaust

Mechanical
Sep 16, 2003
US
I have just purchased a new home computer and can not login into any ptc sites like ptc.com, precisionlms.ptc.com. If I try and login to the ptc.com site I enter my username and password and it says "PTC.com account not authenticated". When I try to login to the precisionlms.ptc.com site I enter my username and password and it just says "Your session has expired. Please login again". If I login from my old computer or my laptop I have no issues with them they login orrectly. Not sure what to look at. My new system has the following: Windows 7 Ultimate, service pack 1, Processor: AMD A8-3850 APU with Radeon HD graphics 2.90 GHz, System type: 64 bit, RAM: 16.0 GB. Internet Explorer 9.0. If any other info need please let me know.
Thanks....

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Do you have cookies enabled? It says right there:

NOTE: You must accept cookies to be able to access this site.

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

I just sat at my new PC and went thru all the "Internet Options" tabs and compared to my laptop and have everything set exactly the same. The new PC still will not let me log into ptc.com or precisionlms.ptc.com. I never saw the word "cookies" used anywhere within the "Internet Options" menu. Could there be another setting someplace to verify?
Thanks...

Ok, I just installed FireFox 16 and now I can log into both sites with no issues. I guess FireFox is my new Internet Explorer!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back