Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Pyrolysis of Contaminated Waste Thin Film Plastics to Char

Status
Not open for further replies.

QualityTime

Civil/Environmental
Apr 14, 2010
CA
Does anybody have thoughts on this subject? This could be the solution to humankind's waste plastics problem. Do not confuse this with gasification

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I saw how Theranos hurt people by making unsubstantiated claims and raising money - not just financially, but direct harms to health.

I don't just disagree with that - I actively hate that people let that slide for so long.

QT:

WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY ARE YOU FILLING THIS FORUM WITH MARKETING GARBAGE? WHERE ELSE ARE YOU DOING THIS?

Why are you so ineffective at making a simple sales or investment pitch?

If you don't like being asked to substantiate your claims - go find a lobbyist to explain how it works to you.

....While Dave may not be expressing himself in the best manner...

Dave, we will agree to disagree. Just chill out and leave it at that.

Ignoring westernC's spam (flagged for removal), I believe Dave has a valid question, QT... what do you hope to achieve by posting in these fora?

You don't have technical questions, you ask for opinions on marketing matters, and those are exactly the types of answers received. If that is the purpose of your visit here, I would recommend moving along as you will never receive the type of support you're looking for... it's just not what we do here.

Dan - Owner
Footwell%20Animation%20Tiny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back