Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

question about Fisher s200 Regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormhhh

Chemical
Dec 22, 2005
US
Hi, everyone:

what are the port size and the orifice size for Fisher regulator? I am trying to decide Cv and Cg for an on-site regulator, what I have are Fisher S200, body size, port size and set pressure, how can I make a choice?

Thanks a lot.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Latexman:

Thanks for your response. Actually I have that document on file. But with set pressure and port size I couldn't decide Cv and Cg for the valve we are using. You could decide Cv and Cg with orifice size and set pressure according to a table in the document. So what I am wondering is what is relation between port size and orifice size?

wormhhh,

Go to sign in, mouse over Products/Literature, left click Product by Type Number, on the right side click the box beside Bulletin, left click Find Documents. Left click S200 Series Pressure Reducing Regulator Bulletin. This lists Cv and Cg and other stuff too. I don't know about TOL and WOL.

There is no relation between port size and orifice size.

To figure out what you have you need to know the Type Number, which spring it has, and what orifice size it has. Where's the documentation? I don't know if there is a model number you can decipher and figure it out. If it has a serial number you may be able to find out from Fisher. Of course it could have been modoified agter it was purchased. You may have to take it apart and see what it has.

Good luck,
Latexman

Go to sign in, mouse over Products/Literature, left click Product by Type Number, [red] left click S200 Series[/red], on the right side click the box beside Bulletin, left click Find Documents. Left click S200 Series Pressure Reducing Regulator Bulletin. This lists Cv and Cg and other stuff too. I don't know about TOL and WOL.

Good luck,
Latexman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back