Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Unknown Error Code 61185"

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertsjo

Computer
Jun 4, 2002
US
We have a couple of our users getting this error code when trying to plot to an Oce plotter. We are using ADT 3.3, but it was occurring with ADT 2, also. I have pinned the problem to our three Win2000 machines. Has anybody had this problem? Know of any solutions? We are able to plot after waiting about 30sec after the intial error.

Joanna

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

One thing I have done in the past is use the OCE as an HP GL/2 plotter, this way you can bypass the OCE raster plot settings. It also plots faster. Good luck and I hope this is some help.

How did you install the OCE plotter? I am pretty sure that Win2000 doesn't have the proper drivers for OCE plotters for plotting from AutoCAD, so you need to download the driver files directly from OCE.

If I remeber correctly it was a three part process, run the OCE file, go to the windows conrol panel and install the printer for Windows, and then run AutoCAD and install the printer there.

Check out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back