Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QW 201.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Well, I know that in the 1995 edt, PQR was in QW-200.2 (dont have any older IX editions)
You may want to have a look at Sperko's site, the section under "Previous Commentaries on Changes to ASME Section IX".
That may help you.

To quick on the submit button ....the link I provided probably wont help you either, as it only goes back to the summary of changes for the '98 edt.
Maybe others here may help you.

thanks for the link! thats a neat site that I'll save. well if you say 95' is 200.2 then it must be between 93' - 95' since my companies PQR was written in 93'. that narrows my search and I thank you for the help. I need the exact year and interpretation since I'm kinda a stickler for "just the facts".....

Sure thing, no problem. By the way, double posting is not recommended (except maybe when one thread covers several topics/disciplines).
Even though some people might not like when you do it, it's more of a concern that others put effort into providing you replies, while the answer may already be elsewhere provided (i.e. the double post).

Also, your other topic contains more info, so answering to that info, which doesnt make it easier. Concernign that;
- ASME IX interpretations can be freely downloaded from the ASME website and the back of the latest ASME IX edition
- changes to new editions are (I believe) usually listed in the front of each new edition. The change you mentioned will probably not be an interpretation, but be listed in the fron of (say) the '94 edt.
- for future Code revisions and proposals, prior to release of new editions, also Public review drafts and B&PV Code section proposals and drafts

XL83NL thanks for the rules! I'm new and that info wasn't instructed to me, or at least didn't run across it. I have already checked the front and back of my current 2010/2011 and didn't find it, thats why I began this route. as for the freely downloadable info from ASME, I tried that too and didn't have any luck. I'll try again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back