Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RBMware Trend Issue???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAURDIAN

Computer
Apr 14, 2003
US
My business just recently upgraded to RBMware for vibration analysis. My issue, along with fellow co-workers, is that when using the multiple trends feature. When viewing a trend and you use the quik tabs on the right of the screen to switch to a Spectra,and then switch back,when you switch back, the software factors in machine speed and the trend goes to &*^$....you then have to back out to the main menu. Go back into Multiple Parameters and uncheck Machine Speed....but as soon as you switch to a spectra and then back it factors in the Mahine speed again. This is rather annoying and CSI's website offers no solution to change that software to not factor in machine speed..I am well versed in the old software but this new software is a little beyond me right at the moment. Any help or ideas would be most appriciated.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Gaurdian,

Did you try this software alongwith the database of your system in another computer. Could be the problem of hardware support. Sometime it happen. Sometime the software does not support the hardware you are using. Or the OS (operating system). Try this may be it could help.

khan912

What version of RBMware are you using? I can't find what you're talking about in 4.6 (haven't updated to 4.7 yet). Call customer support at 865-671-4274.

Patrick

Thanks for the replies, The version is 4.7. As for the software issue, CSI website says it runs ok with XP, which is what my company put on all there laptops.....sorry now that I read my post, It should say: "When you click the quik tabs on the LEFT side of the screen..." sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back