Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Relevant information about termovision 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcigoj

Electrical
Jun 16, 2000
HR
I like to colect more information about all relevant newspapers, producers, tecnical informations about termovision and posible anlises-diagnostic at el. energetic field and electronic. Thank you for all. Davor

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

there are two web sites<br>flir.com<br>landinfrared i am not sure about the name of this one<br><br>if you get any thing regarding diagnostics please also intimate me at <A HREF="mailto:gmazumder@yahoo.com">gmazumder@yahoo.com</A><br><br>regards <br><br>gautam mazumder<br><br>

To Dcidoj

Your question is as broad as asking for information on the term &quot;medicine.&quot; Perhaps we can narrow it down to areas of interest? If you wish to know of some good sites in different areas try and at the bottom of the first page click on &quot;click Here.&quot; If you are trying to research areas where Thermography is being applied, visit the parent sites to annual syposiums like Ir Info at or SPIE's Thermosense at Each year leaders in the field of thermography present ideas, research, and practices for ir technology at these symposiums. This has been going on for more than a decade. Their previous presentations are archived and available at cost for the full versions and listed by subject matter (typically on the sites).

Good luck

Mike Sharlon
President, Thermasearch, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back