Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Robust control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Why would you provide a post to a Wikipedia page? Did you have a question?

xnuke
"Live and act within the limit of your knowledge and keep expanding it to the limit of your life." Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged.
Please see FAQ731-376 for tips on how to make the best use of Eng-Tips.

If the plant time constant is not constant, can this plant be interpreted as an interval dynamic system? And if so, is it possible in this case to use the theory of robustness systems for the design of control system?

It could be, and it could be. I think you could look at a varying time constant as having nominal value with a structured uncertainty constrained to a certain interval, which would allow robust control design techniques to be applied.

xnuke
"Live and act within the limit of your knowledge and keep expanding it to the limit of your life." Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged.
Please see FAQ731-376 for tips on how to make the best use of Eng-Tips.

This book was written by a scientist, engineer and university professor.
Being different in the way of thinking and practical experience, nevertheless they found an
opportunity for cooperation, which is based on mutual understanding.
This is an amazing book and amazing authors.
Will this section work for my task?
PNachtwey is a genius engineer !
I would be interested in his opinion!

PS First of all, I want to understand how to conduct a dialogue while maintaining mutual understanding and respect.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=fa292739-17d9-48d0-a171-4806f7f355f2&file=section_5.9.pdf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back