Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SACS Help ASAP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaeng

Civil/Environmental
Apr 22, 2008
US
Hi Guys,
I have a little familiarity with SACS (used somewhat, long back) and have recently been assigned a project independently(subsea skid design for installation and operation analysis). I am in a situation where I cannot find much help online such as videos (other than 2 on SACS website). Colleagues being superbusy, I guess I am going to have to pick it up myself earliest I can. Does anyone know of any resources that I can use to speed up the learning (modelling, creating/assigning load cases etc). I have questions that could be answered by someone in a jiffy but takes me forever to find the answers. Appreciate any information/guidance to tackle this situation. I don't see any classes available in Houston, Texas area either.Thank you for reading my post.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

The SACS product was recently acquired by Bentley, but there are no SACS training seminars through Bentley (yet). The original SACS website does offer some short tutorial videos
Otherwise you should probably contact the support group, I'm sure they would be happy to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back